3rd ANNUAL RURAL MARKET GROWTH STRATEGY SUMMIT 2019
Rural marketing involves addressing over 700 million potential consumers and over 40 percent of the Indian middle income. Making it no wonder, that the rural markets have been a vital source of growth for most companies. For a number of FMCG companies in the country, more than half their annual sales come from the rural market.
Indian rural economy is getting stronger. According to Nielsen's survey the rural market for FMCG is Rs 65,000 crore, Durables 5,000 crore, and clothing and footwear Rs 35,000 Crore, was as large as Rs 1, 05,000 crore in 2008. Certainly, the size is much bigger now. According to Nielsen, by 2025, the rural FMCG sales is estimated to reach $ 100 billion from the current $12 billion.
Even though the reach is expansive, an in-earth hurdle of inadequate support from the financial institutions remains a gap to be bridged, as deficiency of credit will not enhance any business.
Over the last couple of years, this summit has successfully opened doors for interaction with market experts through exclusive formats of discussion, presentations and well-designed content creating a benchmark for concrete thoughts and fresh ideas to nourish the market expansion.
The 3rd Annual Rural Market Growth Strategy Summit 2019 will explore ways by which industries can find success in the rural market, by understanding distribution models of durable companies, controlling counterfeiting products, evaluating corporate SHG linkage and others to achieve ideal strategies for rural marketing.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Understanding the key principles of rural marketing in today's business context
- Exploring the future of rural marketing, what to expect of the future and identify upcoming trends
- The impact of digital, data, and AI on various aspects of rural outreach
- Enhancing business landscape of banking and credit services in rural India
- Advances in advertising and sales promotion in rural India
- How Indian start-ups are counting on rural reach to boost e-commerce
- The revolution of influencer marketing to accelerate rural sales growth
- How collaborative rural marketing helps in entering and making a strong base in rural marketing
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- India's most relevant conference focusing on innovations in growth strategy for the rural sector
- Explore the current trends in rural marketing
- Networking with the rural market gurus
- Case studies by leading companies who made it big in the rural market
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Chiefs and HODs from:
- Marketing & Sales
- Rural Business
- Product Marketing
- Business Development
- Advertising & Communication
- Business Analysis & Planning
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Consumer Durables
GLIMPSES FROM PREVIOUS EDITION
Conference is well organised & people called are appropriate. Nice platform for interaction & showcause our strengths & lots of warming.Sarabjit.S.Puri
CEO & Director
Fateh Rural Pvt Ltd
Great platform, you get an opportunity to meet some of intellectual minds of the industry where you can share/listen your or their views. Great, Keep it up.Vivek Singh
General Manager - Marketing
FTPL - Fateh Rural
The conference gave exciting insights into rural markets, marketing strategies, distribution network models & ways to approach different rural markets alongwith parameters/critical factors that we need to keep in mind.Rishikesh.R.Ranga
AVP - Retail
Magicrate Building Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Interesting conference.Vasu Ramaswamy
Muthoot Finance Ltd.
It has been quite a learning experience & the whole event was lively with speakers with diversified backgrounds.Nitesh Chaharia
Green Valley Industries Ltd.
Excellent cross function/company networking.Kanaiya.K.G
General Manager - Trade Marketing
Ambuja Cements Ltd
Gained knowledge of rural market in short time. Good Understanding of rural marketing from various sectors.Rajeev Nair
Deputy GM - Marketing
Ambuja Cements Ltd.
This is a great conference of Sales & Marketing brains who have slogged it, done it and speak out of great experience & theory. Loved all the ideas shared. The speakers and humility of discussion.Priyabrata Das
Greenlight Planet India
Highly intellectual discussion/productive & lots of new cross learnings.Harish Chandra
It was a insightful seminar.Avijit Barman
Offbit Marketing Services
It was a good opener about recent trends in rural marketing & gave good insights on the rural buying behaviour & distribution strategy.Abhineesh Das
Sr. Product Manager
Everest Industries Ltd
Great learning about other companies in rural business growth and how to increase the distribution (length-breadth-width)Arindam Deb
AGM - Sales
Green Valley Industries Ltd.